Monday, 27 February 2012
Ten things about me…
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Funny, curious, goth, loving, sad, happy, interested.
2. What keeps you up at night?
Worries about everything; money, my family and our futures.
3. Who would you like to be?
No one else. Other people usually aren’t what they seem.
4. What are you wearing now?
My nightie. I can’t seem to get out of nighties at the moment.
5. What scares you?
Ignorance. Also, on a horror film when an odd voice comes out of a person, a la The Exorcist. It happens in Ghostbusters too and I still find it difficult to watch! Also, 1984 is the most frightening thing I’ve ever read.
6. What is the best thing that’s happened in your life so far?
I’m lucky – too many to list. My wonderful childhood, my husband, my son.
7. What was the last website you looked at?
The List Universe. Fascinating stuff.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My hair. I’d like it to be very long but can never seem to grow it, despite many attempts.
9. Slankets, yes or no?
10. Do you fit your star sign?
Yes, I’m a typical Taurus.
So what about you?